Position Type: Sales Representative
Date Updated: 2023-10-16
Role Description: Join a fast-growing company that specializes in implants made from carbon fiber for patients suffering from spinal tumors. The benefit of these implants over traditional titanium is that there is no scatter or artifact on the CT/MRI post surgery and allows radiation therapy to be properly administered. You will partner with top-tier clinicians to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will be responsible for executing regional sales goals.
Why You’ll Love It:
– Opportunity for rapid career growth
– Untapped market with few competitors
– Bridging the gap between Radiation Oncology and Spinal Surgeons with an innovative advancement
– Equity benefits
The Ideal Candidate:
– 2- 3 Yrs. surgical spine implant experience
– Ready to take that next step in their career and move into a Regional Sales Role.
– Basic understanding of radiation oncology for spinal tumors
– Ability to travel by plane and car
– Work collaboratively and execute on sales goals
with attention to detail. #Li-RemoteLocation: NY